Book a Hunt
To book your hunt with BCO check your dates on our Prices & Dates page. Once you choose your date, please call us for the latest availability. You can download our booking contract here.
HUNTER REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES
1. There is a strict 130 inch minimum. Any buck harvested under this minimum will be subject to an additional $800.00 penalty.
2. ALL HUNTERS must wear a fall restraint device(Safety Harness or belt) while hunting. You are responsible for bringing them.
3. NO SMOKING! There is a ZERO smoking policy on all of our property. We smell smoke, you don’t hunt! NO REFUND!
4. A 50% deposit is required on all hunts. Personal checks are fine for deposits.
5. Balance due on Arrival. Please make checks payable to Buck Country Outfitters
6. All hunters will be staying at our camp and must use 1371 Yeaman Road Caneyville, KY for their arrival address.
7. ALL HUNTERS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
*Fall restraint device (Safety Harness or belt)
*Seat Cushion for ladder or hang on stands
*Pull up rope/Weapon or Accessory Hangers
*Hunter orange hat and vest during firearms seasons. Check your hunt date for requirements
8. Hunters who do not abide by our camp rules while hunting will be subject to trespassing violations under Kentucky State Law.
9. All hunters are responsible for the purchase of an annual hunting license and deer or turkey permit. These should be purchased before you arrive.